Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Administration: Sorry About The Wait

I am a graduate student. Naturally, that takes top priority and I have been quite busy with that.  Also, I do write fiction as another hobby; I kept up that, and another writing-focused 'blog, primarily to hone those writing skills because I need them to do my best in my studies.  Something had to give, and what gave is this 'blog.

In the interim, I've acquired far more RIFTS material and took the time to read it.  I continue to do so on an infrequent, opportunistic basis.  I keep up with what gets published--seemingly, on a similar basis--as it hits the shelves.  I have not forgotten; I just put this 'blog on the backburner for a while.  For now, on the other hand, I have time to spend on it.

I shall resume updating this 'blog, more or less where I left off, over the last week of May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment